Romance is in the air at Rembrandt’s! Experience Rembrandt’s beautiful ambiance and live piano music while enjoying a specially prepared 4-course meal with your loved one.
On the menu:
– An 8 oz. USDA Prime fire-grilled Filet Mignon, wrapped in bacon and cooked to your specifications,* with a steaming baked potato or sweet potato
– OR a tender Eggplant Parmesan, breaded and covered with mozzarella and parmesan cheese and our own made-from-scratch marinara sauce
– A serving of Creamy Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
– A freshly-prepared house salad with your choice of dressing
– For dessert, a slice of decadent handmade cheesecake AND fine dessert wine
– In the background, there will be live romantic piano music by Yvonne Davis to set the mood.
All this, in the most romantic restaurant in Madison.
We will have two seatings that evening to accommodate everyone who would like to attend. The first will start seating at 5:00; dinner will be served at 5:30. The second will start seating at 7:30 with dinner at 8:00.
Tickets are $59.95 for the filet mignon or $39.95 for the eggplant parmesan. (Please indicate which you would like when making the reservation.) Beverages, except the glass of dessert wine, are not included in the ticket price.
Make your reservations NOW by calling 812-273-5050… the seats for this event are filling up extremely quickly! (Last day to call is Thursday, February 7th).