The moment we’ve all been waiting for has finally arrived! Rembrandt’s has beer!
After a long struggle to get a Riverfront 3-way license, we finally are cleared to sell beer and liquor as well as wine. Thank you to all of you who made this happen, from signing our initial petition to attending city hall meetings. We really couldn’t have gotten this far without your support.
At this moment, we are working with our distributors to create a menu of the best, award-winning beers available to offer to you . Right now, you can choose from:
- Rhinegeist Truth IPA (Cincinnati, OH): Brewed with a nod to the Pacific, hops sizzle with tropical fruit aroma, grapefruit and mango notes, and a dry finish.
- Stella Artois Pilsner (Belgium): Named for the Christmas star and brewed to perfection using the original Stella Artois yeast and celebrated Saaz hops. All natural, clean, and crisp.
- Country Boy Shotgun Wedding Vanilla Brown Ale (Georgetown, KY): A malty brown ale conditioned with real vanilla beans. Made for a friend’s wedding with no intention of ever making it again… but the folks at the reception had other plans.
- Country Boy Cougar Bait American Blonde Ale (Georgetown, KY): A crisp, straw-colored ale with a unique malt and citrus hop balance. On an all night trip back from Michigan, fueled by snack cakes and energy drinks, the boys pulled this recipe out of their exhausted noggins.
- Bier Brewery Weizengoot Hefeweizen (Indianapolis, IN): Strong banana and clove flavors derived from yeast showcase a perfect balance. An award-winning wheat beer from Indiana.
- Breckenridge Vanilla Porter (Littleton, CO): Real vanilla beans from Madagascar combined with caramel and Munich malts create a beer that’s balanced and flavorful.
- Kona Longboard Island Lager (Kailua-Kona, HI): A crisp, pale-gold lager made with choice malts and aromatic hops, brewed in a traditional lager style. It’s a smooth and easygoing beer that never goes out of style—ever.
- Omission Lager – Gluten-Free (Portland, OR): A refreshing and crisp beer, brewed in the traditional lager style, then treated to remove the gluten. Its aromatic hop profile offers a unique, easy-drinking beer for those looking for a lighter and approachable beer style.
- Fat Heads Head Hunter IPA (Middleburg Heights, OH): An aggressively dry-hopped, West Coast-Style IPA with a huge hop display of pine, grapefruit, citrus and pineapple. A punch-you-in-the-mouth brew for those who truly love their hops! Uncivilized. Aggressive. Award-Winning.
- Central State Table Rustic Blonde Ale (Indianapolis, IN): Fermented with unique yeast strains and brewed in the style of French and Belgian style table beers – but with Indiana-grown malts.
- Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier (Bavaria, Germany): Amber wheat beer from the world’s oldest brewery (formerly a Benedictine monastary). It smells of cloves, impresses consumers with its refreshing banana flavor, and is full bodied with a smooth yeast taste.
- North Coast Old Rasputin Imperial Stout (Fort Bragg, CA): Produced in the tradition of 18th Century English brewers who supplied the court of Russia’s Catherine the Great, Old Rasputin seems to develop a cult following wherever it goes. It’s a rich, intense brew with big complex flavors and a warming finish.
We will also be adding fine liquors as soon as possible – maybe even this weekend!1