Did you know that Rembrandt’s sells hard ciders as well as wine? As the weather gets warmer, a cold hard cider is the perfect refreshing beverage. Here are some reasons you should consider a hard cider next time you visit us:
1. Hard ciders aren’t just limited to apples.
Although a lot of hard ciders are made from apples, others are brewed completely from other fruits. Some examples are pineapple cider and pear cider (also known as perry). A lot of ciders mix both apples and other fruits to make unique flavors.
At Rembrandt’s, we currently have 19 different ciders to choose from. You can see our regular cider menu under the “Menu” tab on this website. Some of our favorites are:
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Beard Bender (the closest flavor to a craft beer, made of apples)
- Rekorderlig Pear Premium Cider (crisp, refreshing perry made with Swedish spring water)
- Ciderboys Grand Mimosa (a blend of apple and orange flavors)
- Maeloc Blackberry Cider (apple cider flavored with blackberries—light and summery)
- Ace Pineapple Craft Cider (the first pineapple cider in the world—it tastes like, well, pineapples!).
In addition to our menu ciders, we also have 4 seasonal fruit ciders for spring and summer: